Thursday, March 10, 2011

How My Australia Experience Helped Me Get Over My Breakup

I was checking out breakup hub (the blog I was telling you about the other day) and I read some interesting articles. The site normally talks about how to get your ex back, but in this particular article that I read and it had to do with how to get over a breakup.

The author was talking about how when he went through breakup and how hard it was for him to actually get over his ex. He talked about how when they split, it was one of the worst experiences of his life. Not only did he feel horrible, but all aspects of his life deteriorated as well. His work started to suffer, his physical condition started to degrade, he stopped feeling joyous and had a hard time having a good time with his friends and family. When I read that really hit home and I started to think about some of my own experiences of break ups.


Right before left for Australia I was a junior in college. I went to wake forest University which isn’t too far from my home town in North Carolina. When I was sophomore I met a girl named Sally. We had mutual friends and we met at a party and we hit it off almost immediately after that. I got her number, I called her up to hang out, and the rest was history.

Throughout sophomore year of college me and Sally hung out all the time and were with each other constantly. It’s funny when you meet someone you love, all other aspects of your life seem to become incredible as well. My grades were high, I had a vigor inside of me that I couldn’t explain, I worked out because I want to look good for Sally, and I was generally happy all the time.

However, we fought like there was no tomorrow after about six months in the relationship. We saw each other all the time and were with each other constantly, which was great and all but alongside that we also would fight about the littlest things. Maybe you've had a similar experience and can understand what I’m saying, that if you’re with someone all the time you start to get on each other’s nerves. That was definitely the case with me and Sally. Although we both loved each other, we started to get into little fights more and more. Those fights turned into bigger fights and those fights turned into massive fights. We said things that we shouldn’t have and once you reaches certain point, it’s just hard to go back.

A few weeks before I left for Australia my junior year, she broke up with me. It was one of the hardest things I’ve ever had to go through and everything that the author said at Breakup Hub was completely true for me too.

Luckily I was on my way to Australia and the whole experience out there definitely help me to take my mind off my ex-girlfriend and get me back on my feet. So I’d say you want to learn how to get over a breakup, (that’s a great article by the way) then going on vacation could quite possibly be one of the best experiences you can have for yourself.

Although some of you might not be in the financial position to do something like that when the time calls for it, you don’t need to go to Australia to achieve something like this. A simple weekend getaway to a nearby town or a few hour drive to somewhere different could help take your mind off things and could definitely work. As long as it’s different, it’s out of the ordinary, and it can help take your mind off things - it can be great way to handle the breakup and get over your partner.

So that’s all for now, I hope you enjoyed this little many guide on how to get over a breakup and all talk to guys again soon.

2 comments:

  1. Ending a relation especially during a break up is never an easy feat to carry out. Yet, there are a several tips and thoughts that can help you do it cozier and less creased. Sure getting over a break up becomes more careful with time but you can take that time go quicker by keeping a self-confident attitude and focusing on you. Getting over a break up is in reality an ideal time to concentrate on your goals and on bettering yourself.
    how to get over a break up

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cast a Love spells, marriage spells, breakup spells & bring back lost love spells. Witchcraft love spells, voodoo love spells, black magic love spells, binding love spells, marriage love spells, white magic love spells, divorce spells, spells for lost love, love spells that work fast, love spells for men, love spells for women, love potions, love muti, love rings, witchcraft spells, wiccan love spells, wicca love spells, traditional healing, divination & voodoo magic for love, email Dr Olorun Agbalazzy now: Olorunoduduwaspiritualtemple@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete